How to power on DCS system after overhaul and how to check DCS power supply?
DCS system has certain requirements for power supply quality. After overhaul, attention should be paid to:
1. Confirm whether the external power supply is stable. If the voltage is unstable during maintenance, do not power on.
2. Test whether the external power supply voltage meets the requirements of 198v-242v.
3. Power on according to the sequence of main power supply, then operation station, control cabinet and external distribution cabinet (power failure is the opposite).
4. After power on, DCS card fault alarm, voltage fault alarm, switch and network inspection, power supply voltage test.
5. The 5 V and 24 V voltage of each cage of DCs can be checked with a multimeter. If it is lower than 5 V and 24 V, it will be abnormal. If it is necessary to deeply inspect the power supply quality, the oscilloscope or power quality analyzer should be used for detection and analysis.
Expert suggestion: the system maintenance person in charge should confirm the conditions before power on. Power on procedures should be strictly followed.