When it comes to DCS operation, many chemical workers want to know where to learn from? What problems should be paid attention to in practice? In fact, DCS is the plane performance of on-site construction. It should be learned from the site, and then correspond to the operation interface of DCS. First of all, we should have a solid theoretical foundation knowledge, and then we can separate the DCS operation plan to adjust or control the site well. Next, we will introduce the DCS card of Zhejiang University.
For example, when understanding the reaction, we should understand the influence of temperature, pressure, flow rate, component content and distribution on the reaction according to different reactions. We should distinguish the primary and secondary control methods, clarify the influence of each parameter on the reaction, and how to adjust it to the superior level.
Experienced people said that it is preliminary to read DCS operation manual, because these are experience summary, and then slowly understand and digest according to actual operation.
All operations of the system are implemented under AdvanTrol software.
Terms mentioned in this procedure
1) Note: indicates that the object or operation involved may cause unpredictable dangerous consequences.
2) Warning: indicates that the object or operation involved can cause foreseeable system operation failure.
3) Danger: it means that the object or operation involved will cause system shutdown, even equipment damage and personal injury.
Operator operation responsibility
1) Monitor the operation of DCS system to prevent possible hazards.
2) Intervene system operation at any time to ensure safe and normal production.
3) Change of system authorized operation parameters.
System exception handling
1) If the DCS operation interface data is not refreshed (the data is refreshed once per second under normal conditions), and the manual and automatic switching cannot be operated, the DCS maintenance personnel shall be contacted for maintenance, and the field operation shall be carried out immediately.
2) In case of transmitter failure, the automatic control process should be switched back to manual immediately.
3) In case of valve actuator, circuit output card and other fault phenomena, it should be changed to field operation.
4) In case of DCS system circuit input card failure, the corresponding control circuit should be switched back to manual mode, and the fault card should be replaced. After the fault is eliminated, it can be put into automatic operation again.
5) In case of abnormal power failure of DCS system, it should be changed to field operation. After power on again, the engineer is required to check the system condition, check whether the system data such as circuit parameters are normal, and confirm the opening of each control valve. In case of any abnormality, it is necessary to download the configuration again. After everything is normal, it can be put into automatic mode again.
6) For other abnormal conditions, please refer to the post operation procedures.
When the process indicators give an alarm, there will be a sound prompt, and the alarm information will be indicated in the alarm information column and alarm list screen. After understanding the alarm situation, use the mute button to turn off the current alarm sound, and take corresponding actions after analyzing the cause of the alarm.
Detection control point
Closely monitor and control temperature, pressure, liquid level, current, valve position, etc.
The above is about DCS card related content introduction, I hope to help you, if you want to know more, welcome to click our website, we supply Zhejiang University central control DCS card xp313, Zhejiang University central control DCS card xp314, welcome to buy!